Client: Hairtalk Extensions
Tasks: Beauty Tutorial
1. Using a 1 inch curling wand, wrap hair around iron and hold iron horizontally. This will help create a glamorous S Wave pattern.
2. After each row, comb out section to create a uniform curl pattern.
3. In between each row, spray You Had Me At Hello Flexible Hold Spray and tease sections to connect.
4. Around the front of face, tease small sections and spray You Had Me At Hello Flexible Hold Spray. Keep a cushion of hair in between to create height in the hair.
5. Finish off style perfecting the rows with You Complete Me Firm Hold Spray to complete the style.